Tenaris cuts industrial waste by 70% at its Costa Volpino plant in Italy

Tenaris has saved approximately 1,800 tons of waste from heading to landfills since June 2019, representing a 70% reduction in the industrial waste produced at its Costa Volpino plant in Italy. The remaining 30% of waste generated is now the focus of project underway to repurpose the waste as raw material for steel production.

Read more at Tenaris cuts industrial waste by 70% at its Costa Volpino plant in Italy.

Leave a Reply

arrow
%d bloggers like this: